EFF has chosen the cables they feel have “been critical to understanding and evaluating controversial events.” Their choices:
- “Dancing Boy” Scandal Alleges Child Prostitution, Possible Drug Use among U.S. Private Contractors
- Pfizer Allegedly Sought to Blackmail Nigerian Regulator to Stop Lawsuit Against Drug Trials on Children
- U.S. Failed to Bully Spain Into Adopting Untested Anti-P2P bill
- U.S. to Uganda: Let Us Know If You Want to Use Our Intelligence for War Crimes
- U.S. Haggling over Guantánamo Detainees
They include a summary of each with relevant links.